Thursday 7 July 2011

SUNDAYPICS.....An Amazing Sunday

Every Sunday I try to contribute to @wombat37 's  #Sundaypics blog which you can find here.  Each week is a different theme. Last weekend (3rd July) we were asked to take photos of where we were at Midnight, 4am, 8am, Noon, 2pm and 8pm..... I couldn't upload my photos to twitter at the time, my Sunday was amazing and I wanted to share it.

On Saturday 2nd July, I went to see the Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes bowl and I had a VIP Pass....


So at Midnight on 3rd July I was in the VIP 'Foo' Bar after the concert partaking of the complimentary drinks and pizza.




4am

Finds us in the car on the way back from Milton Keynes.  The M1 was shut so an hours journey became 5 hours.  I didn't take a photo of the inside of the car or the traffic outside because when you've only moved 1.5 miles in 3 hours, your sense of humour has a little moment of failure.  Also I wasn't driving so there were moments when I had a snooze.



8am

I'm in bed sleeping so missed the photo opportunity for this one.




Noon

I'm at Hop Farm Festival in Kent.  This is a smallish music festival with a lovely family atmosphere, so lovely that I spent the day walking around with flowers in my hair, practising my circus tricks.




4pm

By this time we were tired again so were having a little sit down, conserving energy for dancing around watching Tinie Tempah later.






8pm.....The whole reason for going to the festival appeared on stage! PRINCE! He may be 53 but he was still a professional showman and was AMAZING. Sorry for all the caps but words cannot say how good he was. I last saw him in 1990 (obviously I was a mere child at the time) and he was just as good now as then. I had a little tear when he came on stage.


So from the Foo Fighters to Prince in less than 24 hours.  It was a pretty good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment